Theory of Multiple Intelligence
Our products have been made for overall development of a kid. The multiple intelligence theory was proposed by Howard Gardner, Professor at Harvard University. There are eight types intelligence present in the world.
Figure : Multiple Intelligence
Following are some learning styles where student can learn in different ways that are identifiably distinctive.
- Visual – Spatial : Think in terms of physical space, as what architects do.In this things can be taught through drawings, verbal and physical imagery. Tools include models, graphics, charts, photographs, drawings, 3-D modeling, video, videoconferencing, television, multimedia, texts with pictures/charts/graphs.
- Musical : It shows sensitivity to rhythm and sound. Kids love music, but they are also sensitive to sounds in their environments. They may study better with music in the background. so, In this things can be taught by turning lessons into lyrics, speaking rhythmically, tapping out time. Tools include musical instruments, music, radio, stereo, CD-ROM, multimedia.
- Bodily – kinesthetic : Use the body effectively, like a dancer or a surgeon.In this communication happens well through body language and be taught through physical activity, hands-on learning, acting out, role playing. Tools include equipment and real objects.
- Interpersonal : It is kind of understanding, interacting with others. Students learn through interaction. They have many friends, empathy for others, street smarts. So, here includes group activities, seminars, dialogues. Tools include the telephone, audio conferencing, time and attention from the instructor, video conferencing, writing, computer conferencing, E-mail.
- Verbal – Linguistic : As word speaks more effectively in which learners have highly developed auditory skills and they often think in words. So, here reading, playing word games, making up poetry or stories plays vital role. Other things can be taught by encouraging them to say and see words, read books together. Tools include computers, games, multimedia, books, tape recorders, and lecture.
- Logical – Mathematical : It gives idea about reasoning, calculating. Think conceptually, abstractly and then able to see and explore patterns and relationships. Students like to experiment, solve puzzles, ask cosmic questions. So, they can be taught through logic games, investigations, mysteries.
- Naturalistic : Understanding Environment ,imitating real life nature.We can give importance of Nature through various scenarios. It includes plants, projects related to environmental growth, urban solutions, recreational assignments.
- Intrapersonal : Understanding one’s own interests, goals. Here, learners tend to shy away from others. They’re in tune with their inner feelings; they have wisdom, intuition and motivation, as well as a strong will, confidence and opinions. This can be taught through independent study and introspection. Tools include books, creative materials, diaries, privacy and time. They are the most independent of the learners.
- Easy to learn
- Enhance creativity
- Non-hazardous products
- Hands-on discovery
Our goal is to provide both a superior customer experience and tremendous value for our customers.
We love our customers and welcome your feedback and suggestions. Use our Contact Us page to tell us what we’re doing right or what we can improve on.